- “Gear” button at top opens options screen
- Swipe side to side to move through your saved charts
- Tap on houses to get a more detailed view
- Planet button on bottom opens the planet details screen
- Save button saves a snapshot of the current now chart (only available in v1.1 – coming soon!)
- Tap the + to add a new chart
- Tap the edit/done button to toggle editing of your saved charts
- Red button deletes a chart
- drag bars to order the charts
- chart list scrolls up and down
- Configuration Options:
- “zodiac symbols” toggles the use of symbols vs abbreviations for zodiac signs
- “planet symbols” toggles the use of symbols vs abbreviations for planets
- “house aspects” toggles display of planet aspects in zoomed house view
- “show now chart” adds a chart that stays current to your current time and position (v1.1 coming soon)
- “now uses sidereal” switches zodiac for now chart to either sidereal or tropical (v1.1 coming soon)
Still having a problem? Got a question? a feature request?
We’ld love to hear from you.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will try to answer your question as soon as possible.